The Minority and Woman-Owned Small Business Guide to Government Contracts: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started takes the complication out of getting started in government contracting when you are a small business. Don’t learn the hard way and utilize the steps outlined in this book to navigate through the massive amount of paperwork.
The author, Linda Rawson, CEO, and Founder of DynaGrace Enterprises started her company initially called Sensory Technology Consultants, in 2006. DynaGrace Enterprises (DGE) is 100 percent Women-Owned Small Business and is an SBA 8(a) certified graduate and has done over $1 billion dollars of DoD government contracts. Linda shares her knowledge of government contracting to help you get started.
In this book you will learn:
- Why you would consider obtaining government contracts to help your business be profitable
- How to get started in government contracting including government systems that you need to register on
- How to correctly set up your accounting system to ensure proper classification of revenue and expenses
- How to apply for and obtain socioeconomic status to get government contract set-asides
- Documented examples of how to search for government work with step-by-step instructions
- How to market the federal government including marketing artifacts and social media strategies
- A brief overview of how to respond to government contracting opportunities
- Some excellent human resource tips
There are no reviews yet.